Product Details: Molecular Formula: TiO2 de: 3206111000 EINECS No.: 236-675-5 CAS No.: 1317-80-2 Place of Origin: China Price: US $3100.00-$3150.00 / Ton Paying &...
Product Details: Molecular Formula: TiO2 H.S.Code: 3206111000 EINECS No.: 236-675-5 CAS No.: 1317-80-2 Place of Origin: China Unit price: USD 2320 EXW Paying & Shipping...
Product Details: Molecular Formula: TiO2 H.S.Code: 3206111000 EINECS No.: 236-675-5 CAS No.: 1317-80-2 Place of Origin: China Price: US $2550.00-$2600.00 / Ton Paying &...
Product Details: Molecular Formula: TiO2 H.S.Code: 3206111000 EINECS No.: 236-675-5 CAS No.: 1317-80-2 Place of Origin: China Price: US $2550.00-$2600.00 /...
Hire Right Titanium Dioxide Manufacturerto Order Quality Powder
Are you looking for expert manufacturing and other marketing company that is specialized in powder products? Then you try with Foshan Xintu Chemical Co. LTD. Our company was recognized in the year 1988, and we committed to working with full attention to delivering quality chemical powder with standard quality at every time. We are a certified and topmosttitanium dioxide manufacturercompany with many years of experience, and we linked with different industries and another customer to deliver the best powder.
For every industry, we are a single stop company to deliver the chemical powder with standard quality at the right time. Even though we provide a lot of chemical powder, let us discuss the titanium dioxide manufacturer. Our titanium dioxide is highly durable, and it is in the form of white powder, which has its melting point is around 1830 C this dioxide is common to all type of the oxide of the metal. The titanium dioxide is not soluble in the water, and it found in the three mineral types, such as tetragonal rutile, rhombic brookite, and anatase.
Our company run a business according to tenets of quality, Guarantee reputation, and meet the want of the customer at first. With the many years of experience in developing powder, we become steady to deliver with standard quality at all times. We committed to concentrating on the promotion of talents and other cultivatiTn to make sure even development and get success with a good reputation. Buyer can come across various manufacturers in the market, but theRutile titanium oxideis in the white pigment. It is highly making used in the industry due to its excellent application support to make use of it. If you come to place an order, the industry and buyer have to visit a website to contact direct and place an order. Once you place an order, we are committed to delivering quality powder as per your quantity that you need. In case of any additional doubt, make a call to helpline number, our customer staff guide and fix all your worries. Our company guaranteed to deliver quality powder to meet all the wants of the client every time.
There are many titanium dioxide manufacturer in market. RutileTitanium dioxide in the form of a white pigment is widely used in the industry:
1. In the production of inks and printing inks - as a pigment with excellent whiteness and very good properties.
2. Plastic materials, such as: wall claddings, floor coverings (linoleum, rubber, PVC), roofing, wires, cables - titanium white is included in the protective layer against degradation of atmospheric conditions (especially UV radiation), and has concealing properties.
3. Cosmetics: gels, eye shadows, foundation, lipstick, pastes (including teeth) - as a component of pigments.
4. Tanning preparations - surface-modified with a hydrophobic coating - acts as a UV filter.
5. Paper pulp - anatine is used as a filler and reinforcement.
6, Packaging film, adhesive mortars, plasters, cement, caulking agents, ceramic tiles - is an additive that improves resistance to colour change.
7. PCigar production - titanium white gives the ash a white color.
The photocatalytic properties of TiO 2 are used in modern technologies. Photo catalysis is the acceleration of a chemical reaction under the influence of light (UV radiation, visible radiation, infrared) in the presence of a photocatalyst. Titanium white appropriately ground to the size of nanoparticles has unique photocatalytic properties and can get from rutile titanium dioxide supplier.
Below are selected applications of photocatalytic pollutant decomposition processes on titanium oxide:
1. Self-cleaning surfaces: for the production of glass for spotlights, traffic lights, car mirrors, window panes, for road paints, for covering sound-absorbing screens and tunnel walls.
2. Air cleaning and odor removal: filters that are used in enclosed spaces (e.g. public toilets) or filters for air-conditioning equipment.
3. Water treatment: groundwater treatment installations, water purification installations in the intakes of drinking water from rivers.
4. Self-disinfecting materials: towels, linings, clothing, equipment in hospitals, wall surfaces of operating rooms.
5. Removal of lesions: anti-cancer therapy.
Room 1618, Miking Plaza, Huangqiguangfo Road, Nanhai District, Foshan,Guangdong, China